[L2Ork-dev] pd-l2ork, libcwiid1, supercollider

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Tue Mar 19 03:57:06 UTC 2013

Bruno,

I will be uploading L2Ork pieces hopefully soon. I am still trying to figure
out a license for them.

Also, regarding the libcwiid, the reason for the conflict is because you are
likely installing SC from apt (deb file). Those have dependencies to other
deb files. If you were to build pd-l2ork's version as a deb (not easy but
not that hard either, perhaps by mixing the setup files from the regular
libcwiid and binaries from the l2ork version of libcwiid), then you could
install it the proper way that would prevent SC from complaining. The other
thing you can do is install SC from the source and that will solve itself as
well. Finally, if you are not going to use wiimote with pd-l2ork you can
keep existing cwiid and not worry about the disis_wiimote object until this
all gets figured out.

HTH

Best wishes,

Ico