[L2Ork-dev] request for feedback/comments/criticism/praise of the first stable release

Albert Graef Dr.Graef at t-online.de
Wed Jan 16 08:31:27 UTC 2013

On 01/16/2013 04:51 AM, Ivica Ico Bukvic wrote:
> Hmm, are you trying to install 32-bit or 64-bit? Is anyone else having
> problems? Did you use gdebi or dpkg to install it? If you didn’t use
> dpkg, can you try “sudo dpkg –i  <package_name.deb>?

Sounds like Anibal is having problems with the Ubuntu Software Center;
at least that's the application spitting out those bogus warnings about
"bad quality packages".

Anyway, I just tried it on my Ubuntu 12.04.1 x86_64 box (fully updated)
and the package installs fine, with both gdebi and the software center
for me, and it also runs fine.

Nice to have the Debian packages readily available on the website now.
That makes things a lot easier.

Cheers,

Dept. of Music-Informatics, University of Mainz, Germany
Email:  Dr.Graef at t-online.de, ag at muwiinfa.geschichte.uni-mainz.de
WWW:    http://www.musikinformatik.uni-mainz.de/ag