[L2Ork-dev] request for feedback/comments/criticism/praise of the first stable release

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Wed Jan 16 04:05:26 UTC 2013

I need a log of such discussion on the list for future users, should a
problem prove to be user error, so that the mailing list becomes a
quasi-documentation resource for the community. If this proves to be too
traffic intensive, I would suggest threading email so that all email from
the same topic is folded under the same thread.

Hope this helps!