[L2Ork-dev] Feature requests

András Murányi muranyia at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 11:04:56 UTC 2013

Hi List, Ivica,

two humble ideas to reject or endorse:
- a "compute control" (or better worded) checkbox which disables/enables
not (only) audio computation but all the rest; control, logic, you name it.
The rationale is that I don't even use audio/DSP but I work on heavy
patches which can use up to 75% CPU when idle. I'd greatly enjoy patching
around with almost zero CPU load and switching on computation when I'm
actually testing/using the the patch. Alternatively, on option to disable
every computation when in edit mode would be nice.
- a "stay on top" option for the Console

Thanks for considering,

András