[L2Ork-dev] preset_hub and arrays

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Fri Aug 2 19:22:59 UTC 2013

On 08/02/2013 02:53 PM, András Murányi wrote:

>>         What you can do however is to list of all the data from an
>>         array into a list object and then connect that list to the
>>         preset node. The only trick is then somehow reloading those
>>         back into the array without causing a loop.
>>

>>     Hmm. Now I'll either take this path, or... do you have plans on
>>     enabling direct preset saving for tables/arrays in the near future?
>

> So, can you shed some light on your plans...?

I guess I am not sure. It would be an interesting exercise to see just
how (in)efficient it would be to build something in pd-l2ork to have it
fill a list with data and if that doesn't work well (or at all), then I
would look into implementing something for an array. Speaking of which,
if you would be willing to test/implement the pd-l2ork version, that
would be very much appreciated. spectdelay~-help.pd file already has
most of this implemented (as it uses arrays as parameters for
spectdelay's bins) and it would just require you to automate it a bit.

Best wishes,