[L2Ork-dev] pd-l2ork 20121115 rc1 now available including deb -- please test and provide feedback

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Sat Nov 24 16:43:11 UTC 2012

Hey Albert,

Since this is a release candidate, fixes below are minor and cosmetic. e.g.:

*autopatching: when autopatching is disabled objects do not spawn on top
of each other but rather similarly like autopatching one below the other
(except that they are not autopatched).
*distinction for pd-l2ork: naming scheme consistency fixes inside code
and folders pd-l2ork seeks its externals (e.g. ~/pd-l2ork-externals
rather than ~/pd-externals)
*verbose error reporting is when the pd-gui for whatever reason fails to
start, you will find on the console meaningful error
*GUI clean-up is again cosmetic

The most important thing I am really looking for is anything that does
not work, crashes, misbehaves, etc. Revisions right now are not about
adding new features but rather solidifying what is already there. Once
we release the final stable release, we can focus on adding new
features. Right now, I  am aware of creb being broken and this has been
fixed in git. I need to go through the rest of the 3rd party externals I
typically don't use to make sure they are also in sync and have the
latest fixes as some of them I haven't synced in a while.

Many thanks for all your help!

--
Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A
Composition, Music Technology