[L2Ork-dev] pd-l2ork font sizes

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Sun May 20 15:12:49 UTC 2012

> This has always been a muddy area. I've gone through quite some Pd
> revisions in the past few years, and it seems that this stuff keeps
changing all
> the time. In 0.43.2 Miller now changed the font parameters once again (the
> font sizes are more or less the same as in 0.43.1, AFAICT, but the fonts
> appear fatter). IMHO, that change isn't exactly for the better either. ;-)

I haven't tested the 0.43.2 version yet. I did however just finish
backporting the font consistency part so now iemgui objects and non-gui
objects share the same font sizes which makes things a lot more consistent.
This will however change the appearance of older patches so it is something
that will require a bit of clean-up. The good news is that fonts are smaller
so if things are placed in tight places, they should still fit.

You can check out the latest version via git until I make the new build.

https://github.com/pd-l2ork

Best wishes,