[L2Ork-dev] Small reminder regarding latest builds of pd-l2ork

Albert Graef Dr.Graef at t-online.de
Tue Jun 5 10:38:32 UTC 2012

On 06/04/2012 03:39 AM, Ivica Ico Bukvic wrote:
> This is fantastic news, Albert! If you like we could perhaps start
> bundling your contributions into one monolithic release? Down the road,
> I am hoping we will finally do away with all these add-ons and just have
> one package for everything.

You mean the pd-pure and pd-faust plugins? Sure, if you want to bundle
them with pd-l2ork-extended then please by all means just go ahead! But
IMHO it doesn't make much sense to bundle the entire Pure and Faust
environments with pd-l2ork, so you'd still have to rely on those
dependencies, right? (In principle these could be integrated as well,
but you'd have to be careful to avoid conflicts with other installed
Faust and Pure versions.)

Dept. of Music-Informatics, University of Mainz, Germany
Email:  Dr.Graef at t-online.de, ag at muwiinfa.geschichte.uni-mainz.de
WWW:    http://www.musikinformatik.uni-mainz.de/ag