[L2Ork-dev] CWiiD?

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Tue Apr 27 03:50:02 UTC 2010

Julian,

disis_wiimote external for Pd depends upon Cwiid library but these should be easy to find prebuilt (at least for Ubuntu). In the worst case scenario you should be able to build them manually without trouble. FWIW, we've so far had no problems with the lib and disis_wiimote external.

Hope this helps!

Best wishes,

Ico

  _____