[L2Ork-dev] CWiiD?

Julian Lam julian.lam at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 00:50:27 UTC 2010

Hey everybody,

I'm trying to get some preliminary work done with the underlying structure -
and getting bluetooth working is driving me insane! It worked once, and then
never again. It may be my dongle, but I'm leaning towards bluez/bluetoothd.
Did you guys run into trouble with bluetooth at l2ork?

I found CWiiD online, which emulates mouse movement using the Wiimote and
its accelerometers, but I wasn't sure whether you guys were using this.

Is this superseded by the Wiimote plugin for PD?

Thanks,
- Julian