[L2Ork-dev] Hemispherical speaker system

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Wed Apr 21 14:29:28 UTC 2010

John,

Currently we only have the attached Excel/Open Office spreadsheet which is for the most part up-to-date but is still missing a few details. Namely, some of the quantities are estimated as individual stations only use a fraction of them (e.g. screws). Likewise, some of the screws are not defined in great detail, in part because their choice will depend upon your design choices. Finally, the spreadsheet does not reflect any quantity discounts. We will be updating the site in the coming weeks, once we're back from the tour.

Hope this helps!

Best wishes,

Ico

P.S. Please make sure to post using the email address you subscribed with. Otherwise, your email will be stuck in the moderation pile.