[L2Ork-dev] Purr Data 2.14.2

Mario Sottile - Marionetas Mey mariomey at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 20:40:43 EDT 2020

Marionetas Mey
I read almost all mails after mine... but "from above". As english is
not my native language and also I'm not a developer... it's a bit
difficult to completly understand everything you say. I come from
Vanilla to Purr not long ago. I really like Purr. There are some bugs
that I will be reporting when I have time... or when I cannot live with
them. For the moment, I respond these:
> Is this a change you can live with?

Yes, absolutely. My brain can go from Blender with its
unique-in-the-universe UI to GIMP to Inkscape to PureData... now to
PurrData. As always, I press lots of incorrect keys: it's not because of
disposed hotkey, but because my undisposed fingers :D.

> I don't care about either as long as it's making its job and the
> developers life easier.

I think the same.

> Nope. It is just a grid, currently without any snapping.
> Again, feedback welcome.
The only feedback I can give is that it would be great to have a
snap-to-grid and a grid-size option. Also, I have more suggestions...
but I don't want to bother you... from the beggining :P.