[L2Ork-dev] Purr-Data and Raspberry Pi 4

Gilberto Agostinho gilbertohasnofb at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 23 13:10:01 EDT 2020

Hi Albert,

Thanks for the replies once again. The 64-bit build I am using is
available in the BerryBoot SourceForge page here:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/berryboot-updated-images/files/Raspberry-Pi/Testing/Raspberry-Pi-4/
(look for the file named
raspberry_pi_os_buster_arm64_desktop_rpi4_2020.08.20_berryboot.img.gz).
I actually did not know that the official Raspbian was not yet being
offered in 64-bit, I simply assumed this was an official release image
converted for BerryBoot (they use a special type of image called Squash
FS), but from what I see this is some sort of experimental build of
Raspbian. I will probably just switch back to 32-bit until an official
64-bit release comes out.

Many thanks,
Gilberto