[L2Ork-dev] upcoming: 2.14.1

Jonathan Wilkes jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 11:16:15 EDT 2020

> However, how would you prevent it from adversely affecting the aforesaid scenario?

It's a boolean canvas method, so you turn it off if you don't want
that behavior (opt out).

"tabfocus 1" -> canvas = navigate iemguis, gatom, etc in runmode using tab
"tabfocus 0" -> canvas = don't do that

Having it be on by default would be nice because the user can click
`<tab>` to discover that it works to focus gui objects in runmode.

Downside would be that it breaks patches that currently use `<tab>`.
But if we have an "Edit" menu option for it unbreaking them is easily
discoverable, too.

Finally, patches that want their own `<tab>` behavior can turn it off
the tabfocus by calling the method "tabfocus 0" directly with
`[loadbang]`

-Jonathan