[L2Ork-dev] Purr Data and MP3 Objects

Linux ROUEN Normandie linux.rouen at free.fr
Wed Sep 16 16:49:24 EDT 2020

Thanks Jonathan,
But that means it's not usable by a standard project user. You have to
put your hands under the hood and then into the dirty engine.
I just checked [mp3play~] with 'iemlib' r.1.17 properly installed and
declared under Pd Vanilla v.0.50.2 and it's the same bad behavior than
under Purr Data v.2.13.0. Even more, here 'mp3play~-help.pd' is not
present at all.
-Joseph