[L2Ork-dev] OSX version 10.8

Jonathan Wilkes jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 12:03:14 EDT 2020

As long as it still builds without any tweaks on the most recent
version of OSX, I see no reason to drop it.

Musicians are funny.

Apparently they all found a box of cash a decade ago and spent it on a mac.

Tragically, they are all poor today and cannot upgrade their hardware.

They are savvy enough to keep running modern versions of all their
software-- even realtime DSP programs!-- on ancient, unsupported
hardware.

Yet they were all so naive to have gotten locked into a
planned-obsolescence ecosystem in the first place.

Anyway, the moment Apple does something to break our 10.8 build we
should drop it.

-Jonathan