[L2Ork-dev] OSX version 10.8

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 08:35:22 EDT 2020

Jonathan should reply to that, but yes, I think that we need that nw.js
version for that ancient OSX version only. Personally, I think it's time
that we drop support for that version, but Jonathan has to decide that.

As an aside, does that mean that the runners are back online again? I have
one pending merge request where all the runners failed, I'd like to just
start that pipeline again, is it ok to do so?

Best, and thanks for your work on the CI!
Albert

Email: aggraef at gmail.com, web: https://agraef.github.io/