[L2Ork-dev] Purr Data & Raspberry Pi 400?

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 17:50:21 EST 2020

Hi Joseph,

Last time I tested Purr on the Pi4, it worked fine there. That was quite
some time ago, though (probably around Purr 2.9/2.10), so you'll have to
give it a go yourself to see how well the latest version works there.

The only issue I remember was with the rather lousy built-in soundcard of
the Pi4, which can be overcome with a cheap external USB audio device
(e.g.,
https://www.amazon.fr/UGREEN-Adaptateur-Compatible-Raspberry-Microphone/dp/B01N905VOY
is the one that I often use, but any half-decent USB sound device should do
the trick).

Good luck!
Albert

Email: aggraef at gmail.com, web: https://agraef.github.io/