[L2Ork-dev] Packaging Purr Data as a Flatpak for Linux

Sam Thursfield ssssam at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 07:49:38 EST 2019

On Wed, Nov 20, 2019 at 10:08 PM Jonathan Wilkes <jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com> wrote:

> I trust you to add a flatpak package on behalf of the Purr Data
> project and am happy
> to merge the relevant packaging infrastructure. But I'm not interested
> in having push
> access. The moment you are no longer able to maintain it is the moment
> I will request
> to have it removed from their repo. (Although obviously I'm fine
> keeping the relevant
> files in our repo.)

Thanks for your trust! I'm happy to maintain it going forward, but
I'll be on the lookout for co-maintainers as i never like to have a
bus factor of 1 for a project.

I'm hopeful that within a year we should have proper support for MIDI,
JACK and realtime priority in the Flatpak,  but as always with Free
software... we'll see how it goes :)

Sam