[L2Ork-dev] Packaging Purr Data as a Flatpak for Linux

Sam Thursfield ssssam at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 05:57:03 EST 2019

One more question. The submission to Flathub seems to be going well,
and they asked me this:

> Is someone from upstream team interested in having push access to Flathub repo?

I hope that the answer is yes :) I'm happy to look after Purr Data
builds for Flathub, but we should look at the bus factor. If you can
give me one or more Github user names who should have push access to
the github.com/flathub/net.purrdata.PurrData repo once it is created,
I'll pass those on.

Thanks
Sam