[L2Ork-dev] Introduction for GSoC application

Gustavo M. Pechta mrpecz at proton.me
Tue Mar 12 11:01:59 EDT 2024

Hi Purr Data community!

I am Gustavo M Pechta, currently graduating in computer engineering at Unicamp in Brazil. I have two major interests that led me here: FOSS and sound engineering.

I'm part of LKCAMP, Unicamp's FOSS study group, so I'm familiar with the workflow and very enthusiastic about contributing, even though I don't have an extense experience yet. Also, I really love sound in general, so giving it a tech approach is what I plan to do for a living.

Technically speaking, I have experience with C, Java and Python, but I'm willing to learn any other technology necessary. For now, I'm interested in improving console error UX, but as I'm still getting familiar with Purr Data's development, maybe later I find other project that suits me better. Any suggestions will be much appreciated.

Best regards,
Gustavo