[L2Ork-dev] How to get started with contributions

Disha Thakurata dishathakurata at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 04:00:56 EDT 2023

Hello sir/ ma'am,

I am Disha Thakurata, a 1st year computer applications postgrad (MCA). I am
new to open source contributions, but I am well aware of C/C++, front-end
development like HTML, CSS and JavaScript, currently learning back-end
development, and I'm learning Java and Python in my current semester
(that'll be over by January 2024).

I read about your organization and I really liked your idea and I'd love to
contribute to your organization, can you please tell me how can I get
started?

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Regards
Disha Thakurata