[L2Ork-dev] Gitlab Account Approval for Contributing as a Developer

SUDEEP RANJAN SAHOO sudeepranjan at iitbhilai.ac.in
Wed Mar 15 02:39:08 EDT 2023

Hi!
My name is Sudeep. I am a 2nd-year undergraduate pursuing my Bachelor's
from the Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai. I came across Purr Data
from the orgs list on the GSoC website. The software being built was deeply
relatable to me. I was looking to start contributing.
For this, I think my developer account needs to be approved by an
administrator.
This is the message I got upon registering:
You have signed up successfully. However, we could not sign you in because
your account is awaiting approval from your GitLab administrator.

I'd be grateful if I can be allowed to start contributing. Please correct
me if I am doing something wrong.

Thanks,
Sudeep Sahoo