[L2Ork-dev] compatibility issues between pd-l2ork and pd-vanilla

Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Mon Jun 26 08:34:18 EDT 2023

Hi Xavier,

Do you prefer having objects spill out of the GOP area? If so, you will
also need to enable GOP spill option inside GOP subpatch/abstraction canvas
properties. The only other thing is the font size inside the numbox2 which
in Pd-L2Ork automatically adjusts to fit inside the numbox2, considering
you can also resize it using invisible bevel in the bottom-right corner of
that object.

I am not sure about GUI colors, however. I do know that pd-l2ork saves
everything with hex values, which is vastly more flexible. It also is able
to read vanilla legacy colors. Perhaps I should enable saving colors using
the old mode in case legacy flag is enabled?

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Director, Creativity + Innovation
Director, Human-Centered Design iPhD
Institute for Creativity, Arts, and Technology

Virginia Tech
Creative Technologies in Music
School of Performing Arts – 0141
Blacksburg, VA 24061