[L2Ork-dev] Rename Purr Data to... Purr Data? (was: Future of Purr Data?)

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 21:39:57 EST 2023

Alright then, 2.19.0 proper is now live at
https://github.com/agraef/purr-data/releases/tag/2.19.0. Besides the Mac
name change, this also includes the latest pd-lua from git and some
bugfixes, please check the release notes for details.

*Mac users:* If you have an older Purr Data version installed, you'll have
to remove the old Pd-l2ork bundle manually, and rename your
org.puredata.pd-l2ork.plist file to org.puredata.purr-data.plist to keep
your previous configuration. This is all explained in more detail in the
release notes on GitHub.

*Linux users:* We also offer an Ubuntu 12.04 LTS package right there on
GitHub now. This uses the same kind of packaging as the JGU repositories on
the OBS, so if you're running something that closely resembles Ubuntu LTS,
then you don't have to go hunting for packages on the OBS any more. But all
those package repositories are still there as well, of course, so if you're
on Arch or any recent Debian/Raspbian/Ubuntu or Fedora version, we have you
covered. :)

Enjoy! :)
Albert