[L2Ork-dev] OSC communication stuck

xavier manzanares freequencies at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 15:31:04 EST 2023

Hi everyone,
im currently developing a Toolkit with pd-l2ork (GNRTV.CELLS) which
explores the potencial of generative algoryhtms applied to several type of
synths.
In this toolkit im preparing a block which makes the setting up of OSC
communications in a pretty minimal/simple way...
At the moment i tried to make some tests between pd-vanilla and P5 and it
works.
Unfortunately with pd-l2ork the same patch doesnt seem to send OSC
messages  (I attach the screenshot of this test)

My OS is Linux Mint and pd-l2ork version >
Pd-l2ork-2.17.0 20210417-rev.1cc4aab7

Also when i click on connect port setting up it appears this warning

connecting to port 11111warning: 26 removed from poll list but not found

So the question is : do you know how to solve this or another trick in
order to properly working the OSC messaging within  l2ork?
Thanks a lot

Salut
Xa Manzanares

--