[L2Ork-dev] Purr Data: Availability of Else and Cyclone libraries?

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 21:15:37 EST 2023

On Fri, Feb 3, 2023 at 9:40 PM Ico Bukvic <ico at vt.edu> wrote:

> Hopefully you saved yourself the trouble and merged hammereditor changes
> from pd-l2ork trunk, as that one already works there.

You mean https://github.com/pd-l2ork/pd-l2ork/commit/8a93fa83? Yes, that's
what I started with, of course, and I properly credited you for it in the
commit log and the release notes. But I ended up rewriting most of it
anyway, because I also wanted to learn about how that text dialog interface
works, and to fix some things.

You can find my version of the changeset in
https://github.com/agraef/purr-data/commit/58cccc35, in case you're
interested. That's essentially a stripped down version of your changeset,
with the text buffer for hammereditor_append moved to the C side, in order
to minimize the amount of changes in pd/nw, and to more closely follow the
blueprint of the text object. (I also fixed the missing map methods of
qlist and textfile along the way, that's something you may want to adopt.)

Email: aggraef at gmail.com, web: https://agraef.github.io/