[L2Ork-dev] Upcoming L2Ork performance and social media links

Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Sun Dec 3 00:59:24 EST 2023

Dear fellow L2Ork, Tweeter, and Pd-L2Ork enthusiasts,

Allow me to bring to your attention upcoming L2Ork and Community ensemble
premiere of two Tweeter-bases works scheduled for this coming Tuesday, Dec.
5th @8p. For more info on this free event open to all, including links to
the Livestream, program, and more, visit our social media channels linked
below:

https://facebook.com/L2Ork

https://twitter.com/L2Ork

To keep up with the latest developments via our social media channels,
please consider also linking and/or following L2Ork.

Lastly, I kindly ask that you consider spreading the word.
Thank you for your consideration.

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Director, Creativity + Innovation
Institute for Creativity, Arts, and Technology

Virginia Tech
Creative Technologies in Music
School of Performing Arts – 0141
Blacksburg, VA 24061