[L2Ork-dev] Purr Data Website Redesign Project Idea for GSoC 2023

Shravan Goswami shravanngoswamii at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 11:34:12 EDT 2023

Hello Jonathan,

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. I'm glad to hear that you're
interested in the idea of the Purr Data Website Redesign Project.

I would be more than happy to work on this project outside of GSoC 2023. I
have a strong interest in website development and design, and I think that
Purr Data would be an excellent project to work on. If you're not
considering this project for GSoC 2023, I completely understand. In that
case, I suggest that we start working on it from now. Please let me know if
there are any next steps or specific requirements to get started on the
project.

If you are considering me for GSoC 2023, that's great news for me!!
However, if the Purr Data Website Redesign Project is not available for
GSoC, I'm open to working on another project that aligns with my interests
and skills. Please let me know if there are any other project ideas that
you would like me to consider.

Thank you again for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing
back from you.

Best regards,
Shravan