[L2Ork-dev] Purr Data Website Redesign Project Idea for GSoC 2023

Shravan Goswami shravanngoswamii at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 07:57:50 EDT 2023

Dear Purr Data Team,

I hope this email finds you well. First, I would like to apologize for
sending a late proposal for the Google Summer of Code (GSoC) 2023 program.
I understand that this is not ideal, but I wanted to express my interest in
this project and offer my skills and experience to help improve the Purr
Data website.

I believe that a redesign of the Purr Data website would better represent
the project and attract more users. Therefore, I would like to propose a
Purr Data Website Redesign project that focuses on creating a modern,
attractive, and user-friendly website. The goals of this project would
include:

   1. Developing a visually appealing and modern design that better
   represents the Purr Data brand.
   2. Simplifying the website's navigation to make it easier for users to
   find the information they need.
   3. Creating a more comprehensive and detailed overview of Purr Data's
   features and benefits.
   4. Updating Purr Data's Documentation.
   5. Highlighting Purr Data's community and open-source contributions to
   showcase the project's values and mission.

I understand that I am late in submitting this mail, but I wanted to
express my interest in this project. I have experience in website design
and development, and I am confident that I can deliver a high-quality
website that meets the needs of Purr Data's target audience.

Thank you for considering my proposal, and I would appreciate any feedback
or suggestions you may have on this project idea.

Best regards

Shravan Goswami