[L2Ork-dev] Project Related Query

Dhruvit Salat salatd0852 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 12:41:01 EDT 2022

Hey Jonathan,

I want to understand the codebase. So, can you guide me about the entry
point of the application. Where to start reading code, something like the
main function.

Now, I Have some questions regarding GSOC Project Ideas...

   - Profile Purr Data CPU Usage in Real Time

In this project's detail there's written that
"Purr Data has a set of built-in objects for measuring performance for an
object or objects which are not doing any DSP computation."

   1. Which are those objects can you enlighten me about them?
   2. Are we bound to use C. Can I use c++ for the backend? No offence, I
   think C++ is a better option.

   - Worst of All Possible Worlds Interpreter

What is the purpose of this scripting language?

Thanks in Advance!

Regards,
Dhruvit