[L2Ork-dev] Want to take part in GSOC 2022 and contribute in your organization

20COB228 Syed Mohammad Abbas mohdabbas9557870122 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 01:47:57 EST 2022

Respected Sir / Madam, I am Syed Mohammad Abbas , a Computer Science
undergraduate, I have just entered my second year at Zakir Hussain College
of Engineering (Aligarh Muslim University).I am new to open source
contributions but I have done many contribution with my brother (currently
a software engineer). I am well aware of HTML , CSS , Javascript , php,C++
,C & Python . I would like to contribute to your organization but could you
please tell me how to get started? Hoping to hear from you soon