[L2Ork-dev] Crash on Startup, Mac OS

Jens Dreske jdreske at web.de
Tue Aug 2 15:00:02 EDT 2022

Hi,

I tried to open the new Pd-L2ork Version on Mac OS Monterey 12.4.
L2-Ork 2.17 ( & 2.16 ) crashes on startup after showing the window for a short time and disappears without further notice.
I reinstalled, deleted the Preferences and the library folders as suggested, without luck.
I didn’t use pd-l2ork for a while, I guess I updated the OS since the last time I used it.

How might I get it working again?
Is there a way to get more logging or debug information on Mac to see what is going on?
(Is it possible anyway to pass startup options from the terminal on osx?)

Best regards
Jens