[L2Ork-dev] Project Related Query

Dhruvit Salat salatd0852 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 11:44:04 EDT 2022

Hey Jonathan,

Query Regarding GSOC

Profiling Purr Data CPU Usage in Realtme

my naive approach would involve counting CPU cycles in each method of the
object, but I have no idea if thats even the right place to start thinking
about it.

I think having a look at how the performance metrics is implemented for
other non DSP objects might be more helpful!

Could you guide me on this?