[L2Ork-dev] Future of Purr Data?

Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Sun Nov 28 19:38:52 EST 2021

Thanks, Alexander. Small correction to your email below. Pd-L2Ork has had
independent releases since August 2020. Hope this helps.

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Director, Creativity + Innovation
Institute for Creativity, Arts, and Technology

Virginia Tech
Creative Technologies in Music
School of Performing Arts – 0141
Blacksburg, VA 24061