[L2Ork-dev] "purr-data_2.17.0+git4829+ca592f6f-1_arm64.deb" on Raspberry Pi (64-bit)

Linux Rouen linux.rouen at free.fr
Fri Nov 12 19:44:20 EST 2021

Hello Albert,

Well, I'm making some progress...

I'm still using the "Recover binary packages directly" procedure.
- Gdebi was "just" updated from 0.9.5.7+nmu5ubuntu1 to
0.9.5.7+nmu5ubuntu2.
- Now, using the latest GDebi I was able to install "purr-
data_2.17.0+git4829+ca592f6f-1_arm64.deb" without any warning.
- But when launching Purr Data nothing happens.
- The "purr-data" processus is running.
- And I'm also getting an error warning from the Ubuntu MATE system
that something is wrong with Purr Data.
" " " " "
Executable path: /opt/purr-data/lib/pd-l2ork/bin/nw/nw
Problem Type: Crash
Title: nw crashed with SIGSEGV
" " " " "

Thanks. Best,