[L2Ork-dev] "purr-data_2.17.0+git4829+ca592f6f-1_arm64.deb" on Raspberry Pi (64-bit)

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 04:20:32 EDT 2021

Hi Joseph,

the packages all built correctly, specifically the arm64 package for 21.10
can be downloaded here:
https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/aggraef/xUbuntu_21.10/arm64/purr-data_2.17.0+git4829+ca592f6f-1_arm64.deb

On Tue, Nov 2, 2021 at 2:47 PM Linux ROUEN Normandie <linux.rouen at free.fr>
wrote:

> PS: I haven't seen your reply to Flashy Joe regarding his "Release key
> expiration (2021-10-19)" issue with Debian 11.

I don't think that was me?

Albert