[L2Ork-dev] "purr-data_2.17.0+git4829+ca592f6f-1_arm64.deb" on Raspberry Pi (64-bit)

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 05:16:13 EDT 2021

Hi Joseph,

everything is fine over here, thanks for asking, hope you're fine, too! :)

On Mon, Nov 1, 2021 at 12:41 AM Linux Rouen <linux.rouen at free.fr> wrote:

> I tried to install "purr-data_2.17.0+git4829+ca592f6f-1_arm64.deb
> <https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/aggraef/Raspbian_10/arm64/purr-data_2.17.0+git4829+ca592f6f-1_arm64.deb>"
> on my Raspberry Pi 400 running here under Ubuntu ARM MATE 21.10 64-bit but
> it failed.

Yes, thanks for the heads up! You'll need the xUbuntu 21.10 aarch64 package
for that system, which wasn't available yet. But it's currently being built
(along with the other 21.10 packages, on both the stable and the preview
channels). If everything goes alright (fingers crossed), the 21.10 packages
should all be available from the usual places later today.

Albert

I have downloaded the file directly from your project on OpenSUSE.org under

Email: aggraef at gmail.com, web: https://agraef.github.io/