[L2Ork-dev] Issue regarding setting up debugger for C/C++

GUNJAN YADU gunjanyadu6 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 10:27:02 EDT 2021

Hello,
I am facing an issue in setting up the debugger for the C/C++ code in
Visual Studio. As I am writing this command " g++ -g * ", after enabling
C/C++ extension, I am getting following error :

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find abstractions: file format not recognized
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find debuild: file format not recognized
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find emscripten: file format not recognized
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find externals: file format not recognized
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find Gem: file format not recognized
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find l2ork_addons: file format not recognized
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find libpd: file format not recognized
/usr/bin/ld:LICENSE.html: file format not recognized; treating as linker
script
/usr/bin/ld:LICENSE.html:1: syntax error

Can you please guide me?  Moreover, can you please tell me from which file,
the C/C++ code actually gets executed?
Thanks