[L2Ork-dev] GSOC'21

HIMANSHU addyjeridiq at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 12:24:36 EDT 2021

Hi everyone!
I am himanshu from india and I am pursuing Btech in electronics and communication with minors in CS. I started coding last year during the lockdown and have come a long way, from missing semicolons to missing closing tags ( pun intended 🙂) . I would like contribute  to PURR DATA codebase . I tried setting up the project but in the last steps of npm command, it shows some error. Would like if someone could help.

Rest I am looking forward to know the community well.
Here are my socials.
Github:- www.github.com/himanshu007-creator
Linkedin:- https://www.linkedin.com/in/himanshu-here

Sent from Mail for Windows 10