[L2Ork-dev] Introducing myself to gsoc 2021

shivansh khandelwal shivanshkhandelwal22 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 08:49:58 EDT 2021

Hello Purr Data Team,

I’m Ayush Khandelwal a student at Manipal University, Jaipur. I am
currently in my 1st year pursuing a bachelor of technology degree in
Computer and Communication Engineering.

I would love to contribute for purr data by playing my part in Project:
"Web App UI Cleanup".I have successfully built the project on my machine
and I Would love to contribute to it. Also, I have joined the mailing list
and GitLab.

I've good knowledge of c++ , c, HTML, CSS, Django -web frame work. I have

Worked on projects based on web development.

I want to contribute more and give my best efforts.

My Github link: https://github.com/ayushkh420

My Gmail id: shivanshkhandelwal22 at gmail.com

Thank you!