[L2Ork-dev] Introducing myself for gsoc-2021

Ayush Khandelwal [CCE - 2020] ayush.209303034 at muj.manipal.edu
Fri Mar 26 14:13:15 EDT 2021

Hello Purr Data Team,

I’m Ayush Khandelwal a student at Manipal University, Jaipur. I am currently in my 1st year pursuing a bachelor of technology degree in Computer and Communication Engineering.

I would love to contribute for purr data by playing my part in Project: "Web App UI Cleanup".I have successfully built the project on my machine and I Would love to contribute to it. Also, I have joined the mailing list and GitLab.
I've good knowledge of  c++ , c, HTML, CSS, Django -web frame work. I have
Worked on projects based on web development.
I want to contribute more and give my best efforts.

My Github link: https://github.com/ayushkh420
My Gmail id: shivanshkhandelwal22 at gmail.com<mailto:shivanshkhandelwal22 at gmail.com>

Thank you!