[L2Ork-dev] GSOC - Audio Plugins

Gabriela Bittencourt gabrielabittencourt00 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 04:49:42 EDT 2021

Hello everyone,

My name is Gabriela and I'm super interested in an old proposal of Purr
data for GSOC, the Interaction with Audio Plugins. Is the proposal still up?

I've found a lot from vst and ladspa in the purr data tree and not so
much from lv2, so I imagine that's still an open task haha :D

I'm very familiarized with Pure Data - I've used it in a project and I
amuse myself with some experimental music, and I would love to see some
of my patches as plugins. Most recently I've started playing with Purr
Data and Cycling74’s Max (to see their features and what could be
brought to Purr Data). As a free software enthusiast and a pd lover I
would love to contribute to this project.

I'll start to make some small contributions to warm up with the code, if
anyone has suggestions to study or more complex contributions related to
audio plugins, let me know :)

PS: I've found this similar project for pd that may relate to our goals:
https://github.com/pierreguillot/Camomile (and could possibly be a
baseline for part of my contribution. What do you think?).

Best regards,

Gabriela