[L2Ork-dev] GSOC2021 query and proposal

Meet Agrawal agrawalmeet91 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 13:55:36 EDT 2021

I'm Meet Agrawal from Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology
I'm looking forward to work on the project -
  Use ref-counting to handle object lifetimes
As far as I've considered the project it relates to programming crashing
due to some dereferencing of pointers whose memory access on heap has
already been lost
I've recently worked out on a project for Garbage collection routine in C++
Using the mark-sweep algorithm we can actually create up a table where we
trace back a pointer to its parent and if the parent is set deactive in the
program we free that further allocated space and set the pointer to null

I want to get a further view over what the project exactly wants an
implementation for.
Thank You