[L2Ork-dev] git status showing lots of changes.

Suraj Modi modisuraj61 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 01:25:06 EDT 2021

Hi Jonathan,
Thanks for the update. First of all, I would like to ask that  I have some
doubts regarding the proposed idea you mentioned. First of all, when I am
trying to login into Gitlab, I am getting the following Your account is
pending approval from your GitLab administrator and hence blocked. Please
contact your GitLab administrator if you think this is an error.
I have a bit of confusion about whether we have to use the web version or
the app version for this idea. Also, I would like to takeup the challenge
given by you regarding *enormous improvements-- everything from making it
easier for **new developers to get started, to making continuous
integration **easier.*
Thank you