[L2Ork-dev] Contributing to PurrData GSoc'21

Atseosi Idogho atseosi.idogho at ucdconnect.ie
Wed Mar 17 23:47:40 EDT 2021

Hey,
I'm attempting to change the build system to refer to lua54.dll but I am
unsure how.
I decided to look into the directory
`file:/C:/msys64/home/User/purr-data/externals/pd-lua` on my system and I
found the following code in the Makefile
`
# This assumes an installation of Lua 5.3 from source,
# cf. https://www.lua.org/download.html

LUA_CFLAGS = -I/usr/local/include
LUA_LIBS   = -L/usr/local/lib -llua

`
Am I going about this is the right way? Apologies if this isn't the right
way to ask for assistance on this kind of thing.
Best,
Atseosi