[L2Ork-dev] Contributing to PurrData GSoc'21

Atseosi Idogho atseosi.idogho at ucdconnect.ie
Tue Mar 16 14:48:48 EDT 2021

Thanks again for all the help.
I keep getting these errors from trying to make `purr data` that I am not
sure how to troubleshoot
Is there a troubleshoot FAQ somewhere? Or can I send you the errors? They
seem to be with the makefile for some reason. I've installed all the
dependencies three times with no luck.
Thanks again,
Atseosi