[L2Ork-dev] Regarding Purr-Data mailing

Parth Shukla parthds450 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 14:22:13 EDT 2021

I'm Parth Shukla, A Computer Science student from Madhya Pradesh, India and
a Web Developer with proficiency in languages like JavaScript and Python
with Frameworks including NodeJS and Django.
I'm new to Purr-Data Ecosystem but the concept of this being open source
and free to contribute makes me feel good and excites the coder in me to
add a piece of my code into this huge organization.
I will be trying to do more Pull requests into your  repository to
contribute something and promote the open source community.
Thankyou