[L2Ork-dev] Web App UI Cleanup : GSoC Project

Sarthak 7sarthakbhardwaj at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 05:45:19 EDT 2021

hi,
*I am Sarthak Bhardwaj, a junior-year student currently pursuing my
B.Tech In Computer Science from National Institute Of Technology
Hamirpur, India.

I am interested to work on this year's GSoC Project - "**Web App UI
Cleanup**".*
*
 So I have done some googling from my side and it helped me to make
many things clear, I have also read some of last year commits of
mr.cuinjune , who was engaged in last year's Project which was on
"Injecting Purr Data Directly Into the web", I found it very useful and
it helped me to get a very basic overview about this project.

Please guide me on whether my learning approach is correctand what
should be my roadmap for getting some good knowledge on these things
related to this idea and the codebase also.*