[L2Ork-dev] Actually seeking help for getting started with open source contribtions

vineet arora vineetarora2001 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 04:46:08 EDT 2021

Hello sir actually i am a student and i am just preparing for gsoc and i am
just researching about your organisation and i am really glad to be a part
of you org. I recently googled how to start open source and it
shows we have to get some easy first issues to be comfortable with open
source  but there is something messy in some articles and i only want some
good issues for solving in first time as a contributor in your
organisation.I will be very thankful if you help me to grab my first pull
request.